CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

If you could turn back and time do things differently, would you?

Yup! I think i would.. Do things differently... Haha! Despite always saying, no i wouldnt cuz it has made me the person i was today, i wud.. Change things a lil... Study a lil harder maybe... Fight less with my mum... Spend more time with ther ppl i know that are gonna leave... Haiz.. Well, too bad this is just how life goes.. Everything's unpredictable... And still, how u want to live your life is in ur hands... So if u want to change it, then change it.. If u have done things that u regret, then make things right.. Easier said then done..? haha!


Me? I think i'm finally getting my life back on track =D I've gotten my license, i'm gonna start college very soon.. In march... I'm cutting down on clubbing a lot! (ahahah! Really larh... Last week i only went once... I didnt even go on thurs! Which is ladies night wei!) Guai d... Wahhh, i praising myself too much..


Owhkay, change of topic... Hmmm... Yesterday was spent at Jie Yi's uncle's hse... There was a open house held.. Lets just say it was a very very huge open house... Haha, He used the entire outside to place bout.. 20 tables for the guest... Food there was okayy...

A golf cart took us from where we parked to the uncle's house...



The plans after the open house were either Genting or Clubbing... But in the end we decided to go gambling at OSC.. Yeah, i know what you're thinking... Lifeless right? hahaha! That plan didnt work out anyways so we went to Jer Shen's house and gambled till 2... Js, Juan and i played mahjong while the rest played cards...


Just got back from servicing my car... Tired balls! Tonight's plan was initially clubbing again.. But I somwhow dont really feel like it.. Aihz.. Whats wrong with me?? Sien d? Ahhhh...

0 comments: