CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Dont Look me in the eyes and tell me that you dont care when u obviously still do.

OMFG, someone just shoot me now cuz i humiliated myself big time yday! I cried infront of everyone! Ahahah! Yeah, and when i say cry, i mean like crying my eyeballs out type of cry! Ish...!


Lets see, the night started of as usual... All of us getherted at Mardi... Drank a lil... Danced a lil... Then i was bored! Yeah, BORED. Everyone at that time was already tipsy and i was just fuckin sober. So out of "sien-ness" i started to ask people to drink 5 sec from bottle with me... I guess it somehow just got out of control cuz the last thing i remembered was... Oops! i dont even know..! hahaha!


































Erm, when i stared to sober up, i thought i lost my phone..! No, not the Ericson one, the Samsung wan... So i freaked out! Panicked! u all should know why... That phone was always with my camera and then i couldnt find it! The camera was there but not the phone..


Thats when i started crying.. And everyone helped me look for the phone... They were running here and there just to look for the phone... Till Mardi closed... They called the phone damn a lot of times and the wierd thing is, someone picked up! And Jie yi said that the person was at coco...


So in the end, Darren and Jason flew down to Coco... Yeah, thats what they did..! Worst part???? When we finally went to my car, opened the door and on my seat was my phone!!! Wtf??? Every1, including me also Soh lan Jor! Then hu picked up the phone??? And doug also say cannot be cuz i passed him my camera and phone to take care wan! Knn! Fucking scary balls! Ish... And then Darren called... He paid Coco's cover charge just to go in and look for my phone...! Aihz...
Fucking Pai Seh wei!! OMG OMG! Thanks everyone for helping me last night... And IF AND ONLY IF i did anything inapropriate yday, forgive me cuz i cant actually remember much besides the crying...



Owh yea, i almost forgot to mention.. I got my cheque from nuffnang this morning! Ahahah, yea, finally!


hmmm... what to do today? I think loads of people are heading to clubs... As for me? Well, we'll see how my mood is.. but i somehow dont feel like clubbing...




Youll always have my heart no matter how bad you break it.

0 comments: