CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I screwed up once again =(

What happened in Juan's house the other day?? Well, Juan's dad lost around 700 to all of us... Then then.. Jer Shen and i decided to "chong" a while.. And guess what? In less then 10 min, we lost 200 each! Damn Joke! I've been losing like the whole CNY wei..! Luckily i dont gamble often... =p





Thursday night was spent having dinner with David's mum and Soo Jin.. Funny balls! Loads of convo was damn funny.. I think most of u wud find it damn awkward.. but i personally find it nice when and if we do keep in touch...


Anyways, it was Euvin's hse after that then MOS and Barce.. I guess it was fun.. Till things got outta control! Aihz... I couldnt even remember half the things that happened. No. I didnt puke but still.. Haizz... I made every1 worry bout me again. I made them cry. I'm sorry. Sarah sent me a msg the next day when she left.. That message made me tear. That's what i call a friend. Owh yea, and Bobo took care of me too.. Thanks wei..




























Friday... There were plans for a million clubs from poppy to Barce... But we decided to go to Ah Pin's house and stay there.. Gamble till around 2 smth then we went to Darren's hse for a second round.. Finally went home at 6! and i had to wake up early the next day!




Went to relatives house to pai lin then reached back at 4, changed, showered then went out again... This time for a movie (underworld 3) then Juan's and Jeslyn's hse... Again there were plans to MOS.. Free entrance, VIP sits and Loads of alcohol... And yet, we decided to not go.. I'm proud =D

0 comments: