CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am quite alright; it only hurts when i breathe.




Ya’ll look at me and say "girl u've been blessed" but ya'll can't see the inside of my unhappiness

Forget the times he walked by, forget the times he made you cry, forget the times he spoke your name, remember your feelings aren’t the same, forget the times he held your hand, forget the sweet things if you can, forget those times and don’t pretend, remember now he’s only a friend.






Last time my heart was broken,
I thought that I was through.
I swore I would never love you again,
and believe that this was true.
But, then you walked into my life,
and the moment your eyes met mine,
I knew that you were worth loving',
just' one more time.



0 comments: