CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I wanna love you forever....

Owhkayyy... I was half was cheong k-ing with Steph and Jeslyn when i suddenly got a call from "the mother" saying that i have to come home to supervise the contractors fixing my air-cond.. Wtf?? I had to fly home cuz apprantly, my grandmother cant do it and "the sister" was "about to go out"? I mean wtf? ABOUT TO GO OUT??? I WAS OUT for goodness sake!


Anyways, what's past is past.. So yeah, they're in my room fixing the air-cond... This gives me time to upload picz from last week stolen form Stpeh's blog before i go out to meet them again...

Wednesday
Shoppin @ Bangsar, Swimming @ Rianna & Clubbing @ Coco


Chilled @ Macd's a while..


Candid


Another candid

Nathan*Ling*Nic =p




I've got no idea what i was doin..





Loves =)


Chiqas of the night

The Vodka girl "drink la drink la", Jeslyn "dont wan larh"

Vodka girl " They dont wanna drink le..."
=.=" damn fan!

Half of my face...

Me likey this pic... Mr. Wai long acting cool =p


Sweet..!










Thursday
Cheong k @ Newway

Looks as if i'm not wearing any pants =.="


These 2 decided to drop by







Thats all the picz from last week.. hehe.. The contractors are finally done!! Whohoo! hahahah! This means i'm off! Shud be goin to the pasar malam tonight... Will updare again soon! Toodles!



All I want to do is sleep because it
doesn't hurt when I can't think of you.

0 comments: