CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

True love is like a ghost, always talked about but rarely seen

Firstly, let me make things clear that quotes that are my title, or in my blog doesnt mean i'm sad or anything okay? Like i said, i now know what i want... So yeah, ppl that knows me, knows that i LOVE all these type of quotes...


Anyways, Mummy's bringing me shopping tomorrow! Hehehe! Happy! Well, It was supposed to be last saturday.. But i couldnt wake up.. Then It was supposed to be on Sunday... But i also couldnt wake up! hahaha! So it must be tmr or i dont hav new clothes! Aikes...!



I must must must wake up!!!


Yeah, mummy only goes to the shopping mall in the mornings cuz she doesnt like the jam and the part where she has to wait freaking long for a parking! haha! Considering i've been staying home these past few days, i think i'll be able to wake up...


I'm currently waiting for mummy to come back so that we can go for a massage.. I told her that i wanted to go cuz my body aching... So it depends on what time she comes back! Aihz...


Cny is coming really really soon.. And that means Isaac and Sarah will be back! hehe! Fucking miss those ppl wei! Not to mention i passed my driving test liao so I'll be getting my P this friday!! Whohoo! Like finally! Damn! it also means i must fetch Jason Teh! Yeah, he made me promise to fetch him..! haha!


So i guess everything has been goin really really well this week except for the fainting 5 times on Monday part.. But i'm getting better and cuz of that i stay home more.. So maybe it's a blessing in disguise? hahaha!



If you see me walking with someone else..
it's not because I love him..
it's because you're not brave enough to walk beside me.
If I fall n love with someone else..
it's not because I wanted to..
it's because you were never there to catch me..

0 comments: