CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's good to miss someone sometimes, even if it hurts your heart

2 nights before we were deciding where to go.. In the end, we decided to go home.. Well, at least i did.. I was almost home when we got a call asking us whether we wanna go "tai foong keng" or not.. So yeah, we went... Where? Puchong i think.. Well, not much picz were taken..






Yday, i decided to come home early... I was home before 1 i think.. Then i call from RuiYang.. He said wanna come over and chill.. So yeah, he and Yin Ling came over.. Chill till around 2 smth then we went to Yam cha somewhere near my hse.. Finally got home around 3 smth then i went to bed..

Ahhh, what to do tonight? I got no idea... Life's getting boring... I wanna start studying.. But i dont wanna go to Nilai to study.. Haiz..

0 comments: