CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stubborn little bitch

I don't know.. for a while,
I had this tiny smidge of hope that one day,
we'd be together again..
But, last night, when we talked...
I knew. I just knew you werent in love with me..
The kind of love that stays forever...?
now all I'm left with is a broken heart and shattered
hopes and dreams
.





Everything shattered and broken and there's not turning back. I think it's time i leave this place and start a new. My heart got broken and somehow i did it to someone as well.
I know what u're thinking.
Yes, i'm evil.
I'm a bitch.
And i'm sorry.
I know what it feels like and yet I did the same thing to you.
Since when did i turn into this person i see when i look into the mirror. Someone that i dont recognize. Someone that i despise.

I see that image staring back at me. All tats running through my mind is..
3 words.
8 letters.
one meaning.
I HATE YOU.
Yes, i do. I hate that gurl thats staring back at me. The one that's such a hypocrite.
What happened to the girl that knows the right from wrong? That gurl that believe's everything happens for a reason? The one who believe's in happy endings..?
Now I'm looking at a stranger and i want her gone. I wanted her to disappear.



She. That girl that's staring back. I know she wants to scream at the top of her lungs and let everything out. But she can't.
She has to be strong.
She cant let people see her weakness.
She can't give people a reason to pity her.
And yet, that's exactly what she's doing...


Now all i see is a girl that has lost her ways and dont know what to do.. A girl that needs help but wont ask cuz she doesnt want to show that she's weak. A girl that's fragile but appears strong. A girl thats just trying to get by everyday peacefully.
And hope, just hope that she can hang on to that thin rope thats holding her from falling.
Cuz it seems that she cant hang on any longer.
She needs help.
and she wont ask.
Yes.
STUBBRON LITTLE BITCH.


0 comments: