CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you

Aikes, I've been lacking a lot of updates! Okayy, so lets start.. Hmmm... I think i'll only post the picz... If i were to update things that i did, it'll take forever...

14 December - Random Trip to Genting



















16 December - Chilling @ Rianna Green






























Ahhhh!!! I'm i'm still lack of.. Hmmm... 3 days of PD trip, My sista's b'day, Victor's b'day and Mardigras that day.. Aikes! Damn a lot! The Pd trip alone damn a lot! Hahaha! Julian was saying.. Why is blogging like a job to u...? It's like a must to blog... hehe.. I also dunno why... Then i told him that i actually earn $$ from blogging.. Yup! Nuffnag.. I just cashed out some $$$ from nuffnag... Hehe... Happie =)

0 comments: