CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The saddest part about dreaming about the one you love is having to wake up

My blog has been once again left aside.. Oops, i dont find the time to blog as often anymore.. I wonder why that is... Haha.. Anyways, i failed my driving test yday! Yupz, FAILED!! I took my bukit, parking and 3 point turn first... Which i passed.. Then it was on the road.. i f-king failed! Kani..! The instructer said that when i wanted to cut to the next lane, i didnt look at the mirror! Then he asked me to stop at the side and let him drive! Wtf??!!


Only today did i find out that if u're a chinese and u dont bribe, the chances of u passing is llike 2 over 10?! Yea, thats what Nian and Jason told me.. Haiz.. But i saw Carmen there yday.. I also saw my high skool fren and even my primary skool fren which i havent seen for almost 7 yrs! haha! Small world...


Owh yea, and and i got drunk yday! Ish.. I didnt even know how that happened..! Drunk at 12? Aihz... Pai seh! hahaha! SO yeah, i went home at 12 yday..


Hmmm... where to go tonight? Stay home ba.. Since Jer Shen dont wanna go out at night edi.. He says that he wants to be a gud boi.. and also cuz we're all goin to Nilai tmr morning to visit Kay tat.. Time passes so fast.. In a blink of an eye, almost one yr has passed.. Haiz... I miss him.. Unpredictable life...




Picz from dunno when again! haha =p


Z came back from ipoh durinf the weekend









0 comments: