CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Love, a simple word, yet, full of abstract meanings

I just came back from lunch with daddy and guess what? He promised to buy me a phone if i never smoke from today till the 26th of January.. Meaning another 24 more days to go! hahaha! All i can say is.. Daddy, just buy the phone and wait..! hahaha! I know i can do it! Er... i hope larh... And gotta be honest bout it somemore.. Or i'll feel bad.. Kani... But but guess it's worth it for a phone.. =D


Anyways, my sister's b'day on xmas eve was celebrated on the 23rd of December at Loft... Here are the picz...


Sarah*Manda*Nicole



The shy b'day gurl =p

I bet she's happie =D


Hugs!


The 1st Flaming

Muaxx!!

Sook Mei


Smoked effect! hahaha




I miss her larh.. Haizz... Fast fast come back!

We emo cuz Sarah was gonna leave to NS

Cake time!

Stupid gurl holding ciggy and making a wish? hahaha!


Melvyn


Candid 1

Candid 2


The 2nd flaming.. (I was forcedto drink with her again!)

B'day gurl & Hoong Chun

B'day gurl & Melvyn

B'day gurl & Iz

B'day gurl & Julian

Cheers!

B'day gurl kena "tui"

Then she decided to pour liquor away! hahaha!




hahaha!


What's with that face Melvyn?




Superman again!





Nick



Can u feel the sparks?

The 3rd flaming!

Then, margaritas! The best i've ever tasted!

Muaxx!

With the b'day gurl..

I love you! happy b'day!



FnD with the b'day gurl.. (Dao's shy! hahaha!)

FnD



Nick! Ur face is PRICELESS!





Look at the sexy b'day gurl...








B'day gurl gone wild!



There WERE more picz of us dancing actually.. but but most of them featured my sister's SEXY BUTT so yeah, they HAD TO BE DELETED! hahaha!

0 comments: