CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Taggie

Got tagged by Yuin Mui..


** 6 things im passionate about...
-My Dream.. Which is to start up my own business =)
-David Kok! hehehe.. Eevryone shud know why =p
- My friends! I love my friends to death!

.... Cant think of anything else now!



** 6 things i say too often...
- Anything la
-ci bai
- Fuck la
- Whatever
-Ya mehh?


** 6 books i ve read recently...
-Shopaholic (remember me) By sophie kensilla
- Sweetheart from hell

Ahah, thats all? cant remember the rest..


** 6 songs i can listen to over and over again...
-Orange County (Stefy)
-Always be my baby (David cook)
-Brown Eyes (Destiny's Child)
- God must have spent (Nsync)
- Teardrops on my Guitar (Taylor Swift)
-Kenangan Terindah ( Samsons)

** 6 things i learnt in the past year..
-Don't get into a relationship if you dont really love that person
-Choose who you trust properly..
-Everyone can turn their backs on you.. So when everyone does, whoever doesn't, meant to be keapt
- Friends come and go and there's nth any1 can do about it
- Dont give a damn about what ppl say about you.. Cuz as long as u know everything u do isny worong, u just dint have to care!
- Live life to the fullest cuz u'll nvr know what wud happen the next day!


6 bloggers i tag..
-Tek Yit
-Pui Teng
-Lydia
-Elvina
-Yi wen
- Jia Shin

0 comments: