CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fucked up

So, recently i had a talk with mummy about starting coll.. I told her that i wanna start coll in Inti's... She was havind 2nd thoughts and asked me to go to Helps... So i made a deal with her...


The Deal - I start in inti's for the 1st sem.. If i pass, She pays for my driving license... If i dont, i study in Inti's Nilai for the rest of the year...
She asked me to let her think about it.. So yeah, i said ok... And today she dropped me a msg giving me 2 options..
Option 1 - Start out at Nilai and if i pass my 1st sem, i transfer back to Subang...
Option 2 - Do 1st sem at Subang, and if i fail i go to Nilai...
So yeah, as u can see, she's trying to twist it!! The only reason i made the deal is cuz i wanna stay in a hostel!! but she's turining it her way!! So why the hell wud i wanna agree to it when i can just start coll as usual and stay at home?!

0 comments: