CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Boredem

I'm currently in FTZ.. Yeah, with the guys again.. and they're dota-ing so i have all the time in the world to blog about anything i want! hehe... but apprently there's nth much to blog about lately! damn!


Anyways, it's thursday.. And therefore it's supposed to be gurlz night out today.. But my sis is having examz tmr and I cant get through Andrea's phone.. So yeah, god knows whether it's on or not...


.... What else is there to blog about? hmmm.. Owh yea, I have a new Gorr... Cassidy Gor... Well, actually, i havent known him for a very long time.. but he's been really nice to me... and just recently he asked me to be his mui.. So yeah, i said ok...


but!! If he doesnt treat me gud i wont want him as my gorr edi.. Hahaha.. Gorr, u reading this o not? =p So u better treat me gud! hehehe...

0 comments: