CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Give me wings and let me fly away!

So.. Thursday's ladies night was CANCELED... Yup.. Cuz the guys had plans to club at MOS so yeah, I followed... I slept at 12 in the afternoon on Thursday then at 2 p.m, baby had to wake me up just cuz he wanna ta kei!! hahaha.. So i had only 2 hours of sleep the whole day! They ta kei till around 7 then baby sent Jason, Darren and Chili home...


We went home, had dinner and then got ready... Darren picked us around 9.45 then off we were to MOS.. Loads of ppl were there.. Leland and the whole group, Siang they all, Met my high skool fren Eu Shen there.. Amanda was there too with Sarah, Joshua and Chum Lam... Adele also came along with us...


Sweetie Adele






Anyways, because of a FUCKING ZIPPO baby and i are currently not on gud terms! WTF!! A FUCKING ZIPPO is MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME??? haiz... Speechless! Dont ask, cuz i dont wanna get into details!


Darren was supposed to send me home... but after the fight, Joshua sent me home instead.. He sent Amanda home then we went to Yam cha @ Kota Damansara... After that, he sent me home the off to bed! Hehe...


Waiting for manda to decide whether to follow us YC

Ahah! Sarah and I with Chum Lam

Joshua and I



Friday, didnt do anything much... Lepak in ou a while then went to Mount Kiara...


Saturday... Went to ou with Manda and my sister then met up with Shu Fung there... Makan at Zammai Sushi... Hehe.. Yummy!! Anyways, i was sad that day.. So yeah, i decided to do a lil shopping... Bought a Jeans from Levis and a pair of heals... Much mush happier!


Went back home around 8.30 then got ready for Poppy... Wai Hoong's farewell was held there... So yeah, we went there... Daniel was there so was Wei Yian and Wei Hui... Owh yea, Manda and Sarah too... Owh yea, guess hu else was there?? Seow Boon Hoe!! Yup, underaged, having SPM and yet, goin clubbing? Tsk tsk tsk! hahaha! Anyways, after that My sis and the rest went to Yam cha while i slept in the car! hahaha! Reached home at abt 5?







0 comments: