CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gurlz night out @ MOS

So anyways, i was saying in my last post that i didnt know whether gurlz night was on or not cuz i didnt get any calls.. but when I left FTZ, everything was already planned out... Amanda was comin and so was Sarah... Andrea finally returned my call and she was going to pick Eunice b4 she came over..

I went back to baby's hse and got ready... Then baby dropped me at pyramid and off he was for his guy's night out... All of us met up in Barcelona and got our free bottle! Then off we were to MOS! Yup, thats where we were the whole night! Hehe! Loads of ppl were there! Jason and Jie yi were there and so were my high skool frenz... Lin-dy, Anthony, Donnie... and even Wei HuiBj..


We met Jia Shin there too! And we join her table... There we drank damn a lot! Practically every1 was tipsy! Had LOADS OF FUN that night!


All the gurlz at the table!

Sarah and Moi


Met Lindy there as well!


Manda*Nicole*Jason*Eunice

Nicole & Eunice

All damn high liao






I like this pic of them

.... We werent gone yet okay?

Me likey!



Wei hui =p

Some of the gurlz!

And lastly... Boon Jin..



Thats all for this time's gurlz night out! till next time!

toodles!


0 comments: