CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happie B'day!!

Yesterday (Friday) was spent in Ou.. Had dinner at BBQ Plaza along with my sista, andrea, Nick, Boon Hoe and Wai Hoong... The occasion? Well, Wai Hong was leaving for the UK Next comin Sunday... So yeah, decided to have dinner with him.. Hoong Chun came later on..



My sista and i with the guy leavin


With Andrea as well...



Candid


Look at wai hoong's eyes


Today, we had hi-tea with dad... And it was also my brother's b'day... After hi-tea, we hanged around in ou a while then went to One World Hotel to have Japanese.. The food there was good.. I enjoyed it!


My sista and the b'day boi

My brother and I.. ( Happie B'day!! )


Looks yummy eh?


The family


Food!!


More food! hahaha!


Damn cute lorr this pic


Mummy and her mum




After that i went home.. at bout 10, Juan picked me along with Jason and Adele to Yam cha.. Picked Jie yi as well.. Then we went to 15... Darren, Chili and jack came a while then went home..

Anyways, it was "your" b'day (2nd sept) a few days back.. I miss you.. Hoped u were here to celebrate it with us... I miss the time we all hanged out together.. I miss your laughter... I miss everything about you... Just remember that u'll always be on my mind! Always! Thats a promise!

0 comments: