CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Still a lil sick!

ARGHH!!! 3 freaking days and i'm still not feeling well! wtf?! I've not been this sick for like damn long okayy! whats wrong with me?! Ish! Went to Siang's hse yesterday for Wei Kent's farewell and i left in less then 30 min cuz i almost fainted! Haiz! Then couldnt go breakers... Half way watching stairway to heaven (OMG, Such a GOOD show!!) I had to vomit!

Damn larh.. I really dunno whats wrong with me.. I'm feeling better today... but my head still hurts.. PPL! if i die, remember KEN MUST WEAR A BIKINI!! =.=" what else..? Lets see... Can every1 not wear black? or is it a must?

Damn! whats wrong with me?! Thinking bout death?! Swt man! but yeah, we all have to face it one day.. It's just a matter of when... *geng geng geng* ahah..

LORD, pls help me feel much much better by this evening so that i can follow my sis to Kuala Selangor for SEAFOOD!! PLS!

0 comments: