CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Get a life!

It's a hol today!! whohoo! but still.. damn busy wei.. i just reached home from seramban! The 2 boifriends are asleep downstairs while my sis is in the room.. Did nth much there.. was bored and my sis had to return my uncle's car.. therefore, we drove up.. ahah, damn free right?

So anyways, I had my finals on LAN exams which are Malaysian Studies and Moral yesterday.. i HOPE to pass! haha.. That night i was out the whole time! from 1 a.m till coll time.. Then went for the exam.. Damn crazy! But eh! just to clarify, i was out at MCd studying k... We sat there till like 7 smth!

After the exam, baby picked me, i went home, changed then went ou.. That was bout 5.. Ate, chilled and all.. I practically fell asleep in ou! hahaha! too tired d.. I wanted to go home and zZz but we had sudden plans to go genting later that night.. so i went back to baby's hse for a nap..

It was about 9 when we reached his hse and baby asked his mummy to wake us at 10 just in case he fell asleep too.. Well, guess what? Baby's mum woke us up.. but right after she left the room *poof* we were back to sleep.. Well, at least i was.. Baby told me he tried to wake me. but all i did was open my eyes, look at him and went back to zZz (i dont even remember any of this!).. By the time i woke up, it was 2.30 a.m! Damn!

So we missed genting! haha.. Sry jie... i couldnt wake up =p.. Maybe we might be goin tonight to make up for yesterday.. We'll see..


Anyways! My darling's blog got spammed! by who? Well, according to Yuin, their names sound smth like Vagina and GayGay! Which i totally agree since they are MEMANG some childish PUSSY SHITS that has NOTHING BETTER TO DO.. please go and GET A LIFE! Just because your life is TOO BORING, you dont have to spam.. Well, even if u wanted to, no one can stop u i guess.. But pls stop being a PUSSY and use your REAL NAME! Geez...

p.s - chilling larh Jes.. Like we care what they say.. Let them say whatever they want larh.. Can't wait to see when they spam Yuin and My blog eh? haha.. Muaxie! loves!

0 comments: