CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

All we can do is accept the fact..

Had Accounts exam just now and as usual, i was the 1st one out again! WTF?! haizz... but the last test for accounts which was clubs ans society, i faired quite well! haha.. suprising? hehe.. i got an A! well technically it's an A cuz it's 80%.. *APPLAUSE*

I'm going to Seramban tmr... just got a msg from my mum.. gonna hav dinner with the other relatives cuz of Mother's day.. owh btw, i bought mummy's pressie yesterday.. hehe... And later i'm going redbox with Nian and the rest to cheong k (finally! it's been ages!)

Anyways, yesterday loads of us went to pay our last respect to Jeffrey Lee.. April's brother at Nirvana (Kuchai Lama).. He passed away early morning yesterday in a horrible car accident (at least thats wat i heard)..

Being to his funeral remimded me of soOooOoo many things.. Bout Kay tat.. It remimded me the time where we starred at his body and didnt want to believe that he has left us... The hurt all came back and i WANTED TO CRY.. but i held it in.. April and her whole family were in tears.. so was yuin (stay strong babe) .. i felt the pain she's feeling cuz i've been through it when Kay tat passed away... it was heartbreaking! DAMMIT!! i HATE FUNERALS! and i've been to 2 this year... I really hope there's no more this year!

It got me thinking bout my funeral.. Ken promised to wear a Bikini to mine.. hehe.. REMEMBER that or i'll be back to haunt u.. i promise!! i was wondering hu wud attend me funeral.. hu'll truly be sad for me.. where we'll go after we "go".. Xtal mui said that if i "go" sometime soon she'll make sure i dont RIP.. =.="

Lastly, i wanna send my condolences to all of Jeffery's family.. God has taken him to a better place.. and i hope all of u will stay strong during this period of time..

To jeff - may u rest in peace..

*April.. Dun cry so mcuh edi... I know ur big bro wouldnt want to c u like this.. and i know that he's looking over u wherever u go.. Take care aite? Muaxx

0 comments: