CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Slight update

Haven't been blogging these past few days cuz.. well, basically I DONT HAVE THE TIME.. but also cuz i'm kinda lazy.. Have not been doing much.. Class class class... I've only missed 1 class the whole week and thats to attend baby's mum opening of her new shop on Monday *applause!* hehe.. what a gud gurl eh?

Tuesday was another normal day... At night we went to Mardi to have a talk with Cs.. Talked till bout 1.. yea, i know, classthe next day and all right? but hey! we didnt plan to stay that long but we talked and talked till we forgot the time okayy.. so it wasnt intentional...

Yesterday.. which was a Wed, Sarah and i decided that we wantedto go for a swim.. so during our 2 hr break, we went to Bukit Utama for a swim.. And we got in damn easily cuz those guard were like some HORNY FUCKTARDS that havent seen gurlz b4..

After swiming i had another 2 classes and after that i went home.. Stayed hime the whole night! *applause again!* ahah.. for staying home.. what a gud gurl =p aikes, excuse the constant self praising.. wakaka...

So anyways.. I got news today that April's brother passed away yesterday.. Leland called me at 4 a.m to ask me for her number.. but i was half alseep that when he told me y, i wasnt really listening.. but then Jeslyn told me again today.. we'll be going for his funeral later tonight..


*April, stay strong aite?
**pics on swimming yesterday will be posted later.. I have class now.. (yeah, i'm in the lab =p)

0 comments: