CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Sick!

I was sick the whole day yesterday! Sad! Jeslyn, Yuin and baby came over after ou cuz i was too unwell to chill at ou...

Jeslyn was an "ANGEL".. hehe.. NO, i mean SERIOUSLY! she heated up porridge for me so that i can take my med! then, after i ate, she help me wash my bowl... Well, baby said that he wud help me.. but when he went into the kitchen, Jeslyn ended up washing for him... Guess it's cuz he dont know how to wash things eh?

Anyways, guess what?! Baby slept at my hse yesterday! With my mum's knowledge.. Well knowledge la.. not permission.. Nth was planned... he wanted to just teman me wan... I was lying on his lap.. Then i fell asleep while he watched tv... When i woke up, the tv was off and baby was asleep (that was bout 11).. So i also didn't care and went back to sleep.. at bout 1, i woke up again.. This time baby wake up too... Then he asked me whether i off-ed the tv or not... well, since none of us off the tv, guess mummy did...

Mummy didnt go to work today.. so she sent my brother to skool then bought breakfast back for baby and i... She asked baby to go and zzz in my brother's room.. Ahah, well, at least thats a start... I'm feeling much better compared to yesterday.. Feel like goin out.. but scared later cannot tahan! aikes!

0 comments: