CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Retro Night @ Mardigras

Yesterday (Wednesday) was a fun day! Seriously.. well, i went to college as usual (which is not actually fun) but after college, baby picked me up and we dropped by Curve cause i wanted to get 2 tops that i saw the other day. Sadly, no SIZE! wtf! The 1st top was a simple white top and is DAMN nice if matched with jeans. I tried on M wit jeslyn the other day.. but it was kinda loose.. So when i went back with baby yesterday, i wanted to get the S.. but no more.. The other top was a short dress. short enuf to be a top as well. but didnt get it also *sad*..


After curve, baby sent me home, changed and went back to his house for him to get changed. Then we (baby, his mummy and i) left to pick Juan Juan.. And off we were to Mardi.. they had an event yesterday where they served free beer and other drinks such as tequila shots and vodka lime.. there was even free food.. It was the launch of Retro night. and even with the free drinks and food, baby's mum opened a total of 3 bottles of liquor and more food!











At 1st we just sat and talked.. Loads of people were there including my sis, andrea and all.. Hui kwan, Amanda, Rainie, Crystal and the whole gang.. Talked, crapped and took some pictures then i wanted to dance.. Baby didnt want to.. but he promised when the song " when u say nth at all" comes out, he'll dance with me.. and it did! haha! unlucky euu.. he shy shy.. so asked me to ask my sis and siang ming to go out as well.. so yeah, the 4 of us went... Damn sweet lorr.. i feel la.. *dunno how he feels larh*.. Then after a while and more drinks, we got aunty out to dance! whohoo! way to go! hehe..


Basicly, all of us had fun! well, i know i did.. Somehow more fun than normal clubbing.. hehe... well, a diff type of fun lorr.. hmmm.. Enjoyed my night out.. We went to banana leaf to chill after that.. then i went home to get my clothes and off we were to send Juan home then back to baby's hse to zzz...


I'm FINALLY turning 18 tmr (friday)!!! whohoo! cant wait! legal! no more sneaking into clubs! and i'm celebrating with the ppl i LOVE the most! My baby, my sis (her bf also gua?), and my frenz!

0 comments: