CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I may not get to heaven, but I am little closer to it when I am with you

I'm in college now.. Just finished printing my assignment... Whohoo!! Finally..



There's a App maths test tmr.. And i think i'm gonna FAIL!! Cuz i dont know shit! Fuck Man! Plus Open day is on the 24th of May! I'm gonna get SCREWED upside down, inside out for missing damn a lot of classes!!!


Anyways, Jie yi's celebrating her b'day tmr.. Cant wait.. more FUN!! ahah! hmmm.. before that we're most probably gonna "cheong k" at pyramid with some frenz.. wont hav time to update again till the weekend is over i suppose? gonna be busy! Tmr hav to get my passport done as well..
Yupz! we're gonna go on a hol soon i think? Next month maybe.. Hmmm... And by we i meant my family and i..


Owh yea, and did i mention that i'm currently BROKE! Well, not to the extent where i cant eat or wtv la.. just no more starbucks for this week..! Bloody starbucks! make me spend all my $$ there! ahah, JOKE! Anyways, i'm off to.. Have a fag now.. then class later on...



Adios!

0 comments: