CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Countdown..

Thursday.. After studying at Kota's starbucks, i was actually planning to go home and sleep.. but baby wanted to spend time with me and pass 12 midnight with me.. sweet rite? so My sis, SM, baby and I went to Asia cause apparently the chau Kuey teow there is very nice so my sis wanted to eat there..

He eats a lot! look at the amount of plates infront of him!

After the meal, we went to pyramid to meet up with baby's college frenz cuz of some conflict the gurlz were havin *doink doink doink (catfight?)* hahahaa... hmmm.. anyway we left before 12.. And at bout 12, after they wished me happie b'day, we decided to chill at a new "chilling place" Borneo Rainforest..

ahah, damn cute rite?

It's located opposite sunway hotel.. And chilling there was nice.. The view and environment outside was damn nice.. *people! try it out!*



The beautiful view


Sweet-nya


I love the background.. just not as much as i love "him"



Some of Our drinks




I'm legally 18!! Whohoo!! cant wait for tonight's party at Mardi!

Going out with baby now.. Toodles!

0 comments: