CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Love can happen many times, but true love only happens once

Dont mind me, i'm just BORED! Why? cuz i didnt make it for class AGAIN today! Damn! it really pisses me off and i miss classes when i INTEND to go..I was up early and all ready.. but bloody hell (excuse the language) there wasnt any cab! Dammit! Just my luck eh? This has been happening a few times.. Dang!

Anyways.. I'm to free now.. SoOoooOoo what to blog abt eh? hmmmm.. Nth much really..
Well, this guy, known as KG is leaving back to aussie this Sunday.. Just met him like 2-3 weeks back? he's a nice guy.. a bit hot tempered though but nice larh..




He'll be in aussie for 2-3months then he's comin back for his hols.. anyways, this is an early good bye.. Since i'm so free and got nth to blog abt eh? I'll probably be seeing u later anyways! hahaha! And yea, we'll all miss you..

But i guess not as much as when Choon Wai went to Thailand? hehe.. Aikes, Damn bad wei.. soli soli.. hahaha... Hmmm.. Currently waiting for baby to finish up his stuff then we might either chill at my hse or go out.. I miss him edi.. =p


I just want one guy to prove to me that they're not all the same



I love it when you look at me, because then i know for one second i crossed your mind



Lets do this forever





He's my EVERYTHING.. cuz he's the guy that proved to me that not every guy's the same.. He looks at me and stares me in the eyes and i know he's thinking bout me.. I want this to be forever.. I love you bii...

1St ever picture taken with baby (we weren't together that time)



told ya i'm too bored! shalala.. what shall i do?? Ideas plsss?? well, guess i shud finish up the tag from tek yit in the next post eh?

0 comments: