CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happie B'day to me! hahaha! 11/4/2008

Legally 18! Whohoo! Well, in the last post i meantioned that i was goin out with baby.. He picked me up then went to ou for makan.. Chilled there till bout.. 1.30 then i HAD TO drop by college for my presentation.. Sad wei! my b'day also must go! dammit! haha


We finished kinda early laa.. bout 4? Then went ou AGAIN to meep up with my sis and the rest.. (b'day wishes from loads of ppl.. Leland, Yuin..) hahaha.. Chill at ou till 5, then baby fetch my sis and i home.. Jie jie wanted to change.. After changing, off we were for dinner at Bangsar with mummy.. My mum drove and so did baby.. He shy larh! hehe..


in the car @ ou


Baby's soOoo CUTE!


Ate at Vincenzo.. A italian shop at bangsar.. YUMMY!! the food there was GOOD! Kinda awkward for baby i think? sry dear.. Half way through dinner, we saw a fight.. Damn sui wei.. today also can c fight.. This Indian guy held a thick long wood and hit anothe indian guy.. Damn hard! till his head was all bleeding! Aikes..! till police came.. God knows what happened after that cause we left after the meal..


Mummy acting cute


Baby and I enjoying our dinner!


Lamb Rack.. Yummy! (mine)


Mushroom soup


My sis's spaghetti


Jie followed mummy and my my bro home while i followed baby hoe to wait for Juan.. Juan came at bout 9.. He took like FREAKING long! i wonder why.. ahah, Gina Darling was in the car.. hmmm.. anyways, Juan Ftched me home to change, fetched jie yi from her tuition at DJ then off we were to ou.. Went to Mardi 1st to get all the bottles thingi settled.. Then Jie Yi and i went to OSC to meet up with the rest..


After a while.. bout 10.30? we all went down to Mardi.. but some peeps had probs goin in.. cause apprently they might have raid later on.. but CS made som calls then everything was settled.. Phew! LUCKY wei! if not there goes my b'day like Jeslyn's last year (remember babe?).. went in and started drinking as well as cam-whoring.. But still there was ppl who wasn't there yet..

Nicole*Rainie*Xtal Mui


Nicole*Wendy*Amanda*Wai Loong


The 2 sisterz with the 2 boifriends



Drinks!

Cheers!


Nicole-Wendy-Amanda


Jie yi, Elvina, Me and Amanda!


With Jie Yi, Ricky, Eunice and Shu Fung


With Pui Teng, Ah boi, Ken and Andrea


Some of the gurlz!

Cs bought this flaming for me.. Thanks!


After a while more and more ppl came.. Jeremy, Ken, Leland.. Loads more! Then after dancing and chilling a while, eu vin was asking me to stay at the table and asked me to call all my frenz form the other sofa to some over (yupz, we had 2 sofas).. Duhh i knew what was happening.. cake time? haha.. and yea, i was right.. baby brought the cake out.. Then every1 started to sing.. hmmm.. Thanks baby.. made me soOooOoo happie..


baby bought this cake from Alexis for me!


=.="

Jie Jie cutting cake for me


Just after cuttin the cake and passing some around, my darling Pui teng came! Finally! haha. so happie to c her.. Then Eunice and boi came.. Damn larh.. all 3 of them come a lil too late for the cake.. But at least they came... we started dancing again.. At the dance floor, the stage and finally, the wet stage.. Had heaps of fun!


This is what i call SEXY!


Rui Yang*baby*nicole*boi*Pui teng


Uss again!


Ah boi pimping behind

Dance baby dance =p


Smile!


Juan juan


Don't know his name (sry)*Juan*baby*me*Cs


Sue*Nicole*Pui Teng



My darling and i


We left at bout 2 smth close to 3.. went to yam cha at banana then i went home to get my clothes, went to baby's hse to zzz...



Thanks baby for this special day! muaxx!