CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Twisted mind.



So, my last fb status said "This guy old enough to be my dad just asked me when he can take me out for lunch? LOL. wtf."


And why did i post this..? Well, this guy talked to me on msn. Smth which I wud usually ignore. But I was feeling a little.. Well, bitchy. So yeah, i replied.. And here's how the convo went.


Him.Me


Harlo!

When can i take you out to lunch? :)


Nopee =)


LOL! dn be like that la.. just have lunch only ma.. :p

or you prefer happy hour?

go drinking ang get you drunk.. :)

LOL!


okay. lunch.


When Mon-Tue or Wed?


IN YOUR DREAMS

enjoy that lunch

gd bye


dun be so harsh la sis...

once u get to know me.. u will know that i am just looking for a friendship..

nothing else

:)

bye!



Okayy. This convo is 100% unaltered. Which lead me to post the previous fb status and when i woke up this morning, i received an inbox message from this guy which was titled "Very Disappointing".



Not all men are bad ok... I really meant just lunch... getting to know my FB friends... if I was up to no good, I would suggest dinner instead...

I remember you saying in FB that you liked getting drunk so I also suggested Happy Hour... just being friendly, I get ridiculed on your FB Wall...

So sorry to trouble you... it will be the last time I make such offer to you... have a good life and be safe...

Bye!


To which i replied...


Awesome. Thank god it's the last. and since u were "just being friendly", i'll just post the exact convo we had on msn and this msg that u sent me so it could "CLEAR THINGS UP" with the people who read it.

BYE



So i did. I mean come on. If it were a "friendship" u were looking for, wud u make such a comment asking me whether i'd prefer happy hour so that i could drink AND GET ME DRUNK?

Another thing with your inbox message, I HAVE NEVER ONCE SAID I LIKED GETTING DRUNK. So i guess your memory serves you wrongly old man.


And as for you saying not all men are bad. Yes agreed. But you are definitely not one of them.





0 comments: