CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!


I dont understand why people can be so disturbing. This guy on Facebook fb-chat quite a few times and when I didnt bother replying, he sent me an inbox msg.


Him:- Hei Nicole, y r u not talking to me? i tried to chat with u a few times on fb.. u did not reply. y what happened?

Me:- cause i dont feel like it.


I mean come on. When i dont bother replying you, there can only be 2 reasons. 1. I'm nt infront of the computer. 2. I dont want to talk to you. and in this case, it was definitly number 2 since you tried like a million times. SO GET THE HINT.


On another note....

It's the 1st day of CHINESE NEW YEAR people!!


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!


May your year be blessed with prosperity and good health.



XoXo.


0 comments: