CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Everything happens for a reason.

I'm trying really hard to update more frequently but it really isnt easy when there's nothing much to update about. Owh yes, my life is oh-so-dull. How sad =(


Anyways, it was Gary's Belated 21st bday and CNY open hse last Saturday. Drove all the way down to Klang just to attend it (so you better be grateful. lol)


The B'day boi. Happie 21st =)


Some of the classmates which attended.





Left his house then decided to drop by republic a little while to hang out with some old friends. It was a good night despite having to be back by 12.






I've really gotta start controlling what I eat. It seems as though my jeans are now TIGHT. Sigh. And I'm thinking of joining the gym soon. LOL. Hopefully after I do, I will keep up the determination and actually go.



Back to sleep cause i didnt get much sleep yday.



XoXo.



0 comments: