CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Another boring day.


Since I'm so free and didnt go out the whole day, this wud be the second post of the day.
Didnt do much today. The usual tv, fb, blogging and cooking.lol


The oglio olio lamb spaghetti I made =)

Flowers from the bf.

He left them outside my house <3


Yday night FnD and a few others came over to my house to drink. It was supposedly Ju's farewell gathering since he's leaving back to Brisbane soon =(

And yes, as predicted, he was DRUNK.





He said he didnt want to look at the camera cause it was too bright. LOL

But he was forced to in the end.


And yes, he was the 1st one down. Damn early in the night.



I look so short beside Mike.lol


CPR =p

And as usual, the puking. hahaha





Alrighty, done with this post.


XoXo.



0 comments: