CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love is just a word till someone you meet gives it a meaning.


2nd post of the week. Not bad eyh? Probably cause i'm now back in Seramban and have nothing better to do.


So, went to Zouk last Thursday with some old friends. Well, not literally old. lol. I mean those whom i havent hanged out with for quite a long time. Saw quite a few ppl there as well. It was Tequilla shot straight when we entered cause we bumped into Yii then it was whisky at our table and up at Mark's table it was Champagne and sex on the beach shots all the way. Surprisingly, I was no where near tipsy. How sad.

Very very few picz were taken though cause after the 1st few picz, the camera was kept and no more picz werw taken =(


Manda.

Chili.

Sarah.





I've already did my CNY shopping. Well, i mean who hasnt right? It's already cny tmr. Was walking around the whole day last Saturday. So much so that the guys were all complaining. lol.


@ Pavillion



Drinking @ my place





Alright, I guess thats all for now. Reunion dinner tonight. Can wait to eat my grandma's awesome dished =)


XoXo.



0 comments: