CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Screwed up.


FML.FMl.FML

I just screwed up my management paper by answering the wrong essay question! Urgh. I had everything in my mind but when I went in and read the question which asked us to list out 5 of selection devices, I answered the 5 methods for selecting employees. Which is WRONG!.
Uh-huh...

There goes my paper. Sigh. I guess i wont be here anymore since my mum is planning to send me away if i dont get all credits and above.. KILL ME.


Sigh.sigh.sigh.


Owhkayy, better start studyin for the other subjects and just pray that my wud allow me to stay even if i failed one.

But before that, some cam-whore picz.. It's been a while since i last cam-whored. lol












Sigh.
Wish me luck.

XoXo.



0 comments: