CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

I realised that it's not that i cant live without you. It's just that i do not want to.


How has my holidays been so far?

Well, it didnt exactly start off great. Examz ended on Friday and as usual, that night itself we went to Mist and Milk. But i was practically half asleep the whole night in the club. That one week of examz really worn me out. So much so that even when everyone was still partying inside, i went to the car and sleep. lol

The following day though, it was a awesome night at Maison. I dont fancy maison anymore but nevertheless, i had fun there that night.
It's quite unreasonable though that they now have this new rule whereby no camera's are allowed inside.

It was Edwin's farewell.



Sunday I spent my day catching up with some high school friends. It seems like forever since we hanged out. So we went for a drink at ou and decided to chill at Sportsville at night. Another awesome night filled with laughter =)






I've also watched 2 movies during the few days of my hols. Watched Sex and the city 2 with the girls and knight and day earlier that day with some friends.






Only a few days into my hols and mummy's already complaining that i've been disappearing every night. Guess i should start staying home more often from now on. lol.



XoXo.



0 comments: