CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Examz just around the corner.

KILL ME!

Finals is in like 2 weeks and i feel as though i dont know shit about anything.
Yup, NOTHING.
How the heck am i gonna pass all my subjects? Sigh.
Guess i should really start studying now.

Another thing. I think i've once again lost my blogging mojo. I never seem to be able to find time to update and it seems like i dont have the motivation to.
Probably one of the reasons is cause i dont use my camera anymore and therefore there are no picz to update with.
I think it's time i start using my camera again. lol.

Owh, I've finally stepped into the cinema for a movie after what seems to be like forever. Watched prince of Persia with the classmates at pyramid one day after class.

I somehow find this show boring.


There are 2 movies that i have been dying to watch but never found the time too =(
Ip man and iron man. yeah, i know, it's been out for damn long but still i haven't got the time to watch it.




Gosh. i've been lying in bed the whole freaking day cause of the bloody gastric pains i've been having all day long.
The only thing i feel like doing now is sleeping so that i dont feel the pain. Urgh.


Alright, hopefully i wont take too long to update again.


XoXo.



0 comments: