CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Management.Qm.Econs.Acc.Eng =(


Okay okay, i know i've not been updating but life's been pretty hectic lately.
I'm already half into the week of my study break meaning examz are next week and i'm still slacking!
Urgh.

I was even given the deal that IF i get all credits or above, i get an iphone. and yet, that doesnt really pushes me to study.

It's not like i never try cause trust me, i did. But NOTHING goes in.
sigh.

After examz next week, i'll be free again. lol. I'll miss my classmates though. They're all so hyperr.lol


Both the "Nicoles"

Yup, rushing presentations. lol

Tow jen.


And just the other night, i got a call from a classmate that stays in klang saying he's on the way to pick me.
Where to?

KTZ in ss2.lol.


Where al of us had Mango loh.





Okiesss. i think i'm done for this post. I'll update again real soon.



XoXo.


0 comments: