CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Do you miss me like i miss you?


My attempt to study went straight down the drain today. Sigh.
Even tough i was home the whole day, I didnt study.

Well, it's not like I didnt try. I did. I finished reading 2 chapters on Management. But nothing went in! Urgh.

So since i'm free now, i decided to blog. And with pictures =)


Went out bonding with Sarah sometime last week. Was shopping in ou and i havent felt so content with what i got in such a long long time. lol.
It was definitely an awesome day.

Had lunch at Fish & co that day.



Recently, we went out with Juan and Billy to laundry just to chill.

Havent went out with him just to chill in ages!

Billy Lim

She named herself "Manda Elisa Siah" lol


Was at laundry drinking and makan-ing.

Since i finally charged my camera, we did a lil cam-whoring in the toilet =)






died in the end of the night? lol





Actually i have more to update and more pictures to upload. But i'm just too lazy to get my camera cable down and transfer the picz. lol.

Yes, i am THAT lazyy.


Will update again soon =)


XoXo.


0 comments: