CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Taggie

Tagged by THE Pui Teng Darling =P


5 Things found in my bag:
1. My handphone
2. wallet
3. Make up bag
4. Ciggys?
5. Lighter

5 Things in my wallet:
1. My IC
2. Cash
3. Cards
4. My student Id
5. Rubbish

5 favourite things in my room:
1. My bed (including the things on it.. My pillows, softtoys etc.)
2. My Clothes
3. Make up
4. Photos
5. My

5 things I always wanted to do:
1. Go on a overseas vacation with the person I love
2. To start up my own business
3. Score in my exams
4. Make the ppl i love happie
5. ...?

5 things I'm currently into:
1. My baby!
2. Starbucks
3. Shopping
4. Studying? hahaha! For better results
5. Chilling

List out the top 4 presents you wish for:
1. A lap top!
2. DKNY perfume
3. More money to shop for anything i want..
4. well, if i've got loads of money, y do i need presents? haha


The person who tagged you is: Pui Teng


Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1. I love Body
2. her ability to make ppl laugh.
3. her friendlyness
4. She got the biggyy sweet smile..
5. Zhat ppl damn 7 geng!

Most memorable thing she has done to you: Teman me out... Cheer me up.. Care for me... Too many to list down

If he/she becomes your lover, you will still: Aikes!! Be very loved!

If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:Nth! this will nvr happen

Pass the quiz to 5 people:
1. Jie yi
2. Abby
3. Lydia
4. Jia Shin
5. Pik Yie

0 comments: