CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Freedom! Finally!

It's been soOoo Long since i last update.. A lot of things going on.. Too lil tome to update.. Anyways.. Been hanging around a few places these few days.. Subang and Damansara.. Got my FREEDOM edi! Whohoo!

Sat night, after dinner, i had a talk with my mum.. Apparently, she doesn't care what i want and all.. Long story short, she asked me to decided whether i wanted to study (meaning not going out and abiding by her RULES) or work.. I got dressed, and was abt to go out when she asked me where i was goin.. I said out...

She asked whether i've made my decision... Blah blah blah... Then at one time i just said, i'm tired of all this and walked away.. She then said i'm not done talking to you.. well, at that time i just didnt care anymore, so i just walked out (rude i know, but it was in the heat of the moment).. She just shouted over me saying that i dont have to come back.. well, i went to the park and waited for David to come..

At that time i called my dad to tell him what had happen ( had a talk with him regarding this matter just hours before so he knew the whole thing).. When David came, went to his hse, he changed then picked pui teng up and off we were to anggerik.. Yam cha-ed there.. i told my dad that i'm staying at Pui Teng's hse.. And i msg-ed my mum too..

Later on, while on the way to Mardi i got a reply.. She said that at least i was responsible enuf to let her know.. and that from now on, i have ny "bargain".. which is.. i can go out whenever i want.. as long as i deliver results at the end of the year! whohoo! So yeah, it's trust.. She said that after i "prove" myself then only can i strike another bargain! hehehe...


The next day, went out with Baby, Pui Teng, Rui Yang.. B4 meeting up with Rui Yang we met up with my dad.. Baby and Daddy cud talk.. so yeah, guess it's gud =p Pui teng also miss her "kai yeah" hahaha... Damn cute..

chilled at ou, came home ( Rui Yang fetched Pui Teng home) *note, i didnt ditch u babe! hahaha..
Then finished up my coll work..

Today, coll as usual.. And here i am, short update..

0 comments: