CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Me got tagged by Tek Yit =p

1. Who is your all time inspiration?
Hmmm.. I guess in "some way" every1 inspires me somehow =p

2. Have you had a crush on me?
Ahem! No? but if i were to be les then definitely! hahaha!

3. If you were to be stranted on a deserted island,who are the 3 blogging buddies you would take with you? why?
Hmmm.. 3 blogging buddies? Lets See.. Jeslyn Yeo! hahaha! Only she and i knows why! Pui Teng.. She's been my fren since forever.. but bring her with me sure COMFIRM kena zhat 99 wan!


4. Where is the place you wanna go to the most?
Watching the sunset at the beach.. With *him*

5. If you have only one wish to come true,what would it be?
To be in *his* arms forever

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Hello! Science?

7. What are you afraid to lose now the most?
David Kok Choon Wai

8. If you win 1$,what would you do?
er... i dont know? it'll probably be gone the second i won it! haha!

9. If you meet someone you love,would you confess it to him or her?
nope.. I guess the hinting come naturally but i definitely wont confess unless he does it 1st..

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Friendly, Pretty, has a nice bod!

11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
I already found someone with all the requirements =p

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Backstabber's and 2 faced bitches!

13. Highlight of the week.
Baby coming back from Thailand

14. If you have faults,would you rather the people around you point it out to you or you rather they keep quiet?
hmmm.. only tell me when i'm alone?


15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Everything is important in my life.

16. Are you a shopaholic?
When i actually have the $$ then yea

17. What's on your mind right now?
....?.... Nothing??

18. If you have a chance,which part of your character would you like to change?
hmmm.. change to be a better person?

19. What's the last shocking thing that you see or heard?
The death of Chan Kay Tat

20. What's bothering you lately?
My studies? The way i go out too much? The way bii treats me so freaking nice.. Too many!

I tag....

Jie yi, Abby, Lydia, Wei Hui, Valerie

0 comments: