CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Phone =p

Last Saturday.. The night we went to Mardi (15.03.08) when we reached ou, Baby started to go to phone shops to check out the prices... The 1st shop we went to offred the price for Samsung U-700 for 1250.. The the next shop we went to offered 1270..


Baby was damn random.. He asked the sales assistant whether they accepted card or not.. And when they said yes, baby said "ok, give me one".. WTF?! Damn random rite?! He's been talking abt getting me that phone for my b'day.. But I didnt know that it was gonna be that day!


Make me stunned a while! Aikes.. Juan thought i was angry.. He was giggling at m! Wtf?! haha! baby also thought i was angry.. Well, i'm happie that he got it for me (now u know hor) but i didnt want u to waste the money larh dear! Haizz..


Anyways, i asked him y he got the more expensive phone even when he cud hav gotten it for a cheaper price.. well, his excuse? I dont like the service of that sales assistant! Swt man! Damn joke! Pyramid can get for 1150 also u dun wan.. JOKE! hehe.. But i LOVE ya! Muaxx! Thanks Baby!


The hp baby bought me



ours =p



Mine =D


0 comments: