CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I miss my baby so much! Muaxx!

*Pictures from old town as promised*











So anyway on Tuesday after updating from college and finishing all my classes, i went home, changed then baby picked me up and we headed over to his hse.. Chilled there for bout 30 min then went out with dinner at Thai Thong with baby's mum and his relatives! His family is VERY hmmm... funny? They're SUPER DUPER friendly! And they joke a lot! NO JOKE! For me to sit there was kinda awkward.. but i guess listening to them talk was kinda entertaining.. Baby got teased for all the *mosquito bites* hahaha! sry bii..

So anyway, at bout 8.15 when we were about done with dinner I was on the phone with Jeremy *planning bout Hartamas that night* and suddenly, i saw a VERY familiar face.. I saw DARREN KHOO walking in with his family and Jason BALD! Yes, i repeat BALD! I burst out laughing! *not because he looked ugly larh.. Kinda nice also actually* but i laughed cuz for Darren, his hair is EVERYTHING! but honestly quite ok also la.. Anyways after dinner i walked over to their table, said hi to his parents and talked a while.. Owh yea! Not forgetting the picture i took with him! (yea, i know u're all planning to see him bald)..



After dinner, baby's mum went to the airport (she's goin to china) while baby and i went back to his hse and waited for Juan... When Juan came, we picked Pui Teng.. I went down to talk to her parents a while *her daddy said that he misses me!* wakakaka! cute eh? Havent seen him for like... 6 years? Hmmm.. anyway, on the way to Hartamas i told Pui Teng about the incident where i bumped into Darren bald and i told her that i took a pic.. She straight away wanted to see the pic! haha!

Went to Hartamas to meet up with Jeremy and Jia Shin.. Then My sis, Andrea and Allan came later on.. Wai loong also dropped by.. After Yam cha-ing at Don's, we went to breakers to foos and play pool.. Jeremy sent Jia Shin and Pui Teng home 1st and the rest of us went home soon after..


Wednesday! Damn! Baby's leaving to Thailand.. so i didnt have mood for coll.. wanted to spend more time with him.. but i had to drop by coll for my EAL assignment.. So i went to coll at abt 11.. Then baby came to fetch me at 12 smth.. but we left my coll at bout 1.. waited for Jeslyn, sent her home to shower and off we were to Subang.. We met up with Juan and went for a bite at ss14.. Then went back to baby's hse.. Aikes, he's falling sick, i'm gonna worry so much when he's gone! damn la!


When it was 5, we left baby's hse and sent him to the airport.. Then went back.. So sad to see him leave... Haizz.. 6 bloody days! Ish!! I'm already missing him so much! we went to ou, had dinner then met up with everyone else.. At bout 11, i went to yam cha with my high school frenz.. Jerome and Julian.. Havent sat down and talk to them in ages! it's good to finally catch up a lil eh.. anyways, might be going movie with them and other peeps this friday..


On the way back from the airport



After Yam-cha at bout 1, Juan and I went to Mardi to meet Boi, Eunice and the rest.. Danced and drank a lil then at 2 smth, we all left... *stupid boi! i not done dancing u oull me away! ISH!* Juan fetched Julian and Jerome home from centrepoint then i went home.. Talked on the phone with my darling a while then i went to bed..



This morning (thursday) i was awaken by baby's phone call.. Aikes! Me miss him so much!! Daddy picked me up at 12 smth and we went for a drink till bout 2 then Juan picked me up.. He passed me roses from my baby! DAMN SWEET le him.. Aikes! i love him so much! hehe..






0 comments: