CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What is LOVE?

Went to ou after studying today.. Found out smth that broke my heart.. My "ex" boyfriend cheated on me with some1 i considered my friend(seriously).. I tot she was some1 that had my back. some1 that wud nvr betray me.. Guess i was wrong!

What hurt me the most was that i TRUSTED my bf.. and resulted in this (note to all gurlz, trust your instinct).. For the 1st time in years, i cried (really really cried).. All the things i tot were real was just a lie.. all the things he said was bullshit and the friend i tot was sincere was a scam...

He tried to explain.. saying he didn't like her at all.. not one bit.. He said he LOVE me (love? what is love??).. If he did love me, wud this really had happen?

I found out who my real friends are.. found out who stood by me.. who cares for me...

0 comments: