CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Bye Silas!! We'll all be missing you!

Sunday:- Didn't go out today morning cuz i've been out too often.. But went out at night with Eunice, Her cousin bro and Deric.. Met ah tat and another guy at Asia cafe.. stayed there till bout 12 smth then went to OSC to play pool till bout 2smth and then went home..


Monday:- Took my grandmother out for lunch at Dragon-i in centrepoint.. Then my brother and i went to ou.. Meet up with Deric there... Jeslyn came a while later.. we foos, yam cha and played pool (well, what else is there to do in ou?)..
Then we waited for leland to pick us.. we were supposed to go to Makbu to say gud bye to Silas.. but in the end they came here.. and we met in OSC.. After a while, they left.. A lot of ppl sent him off to the airport.. Jeslyn followed me home.. we were supposed to stay home.. but then my sis came home at abt 0 and asked us to go out.. So when Deric and boi boi reached my hse, we decided to go to ss 15.. but before that, we made a pit stop at tmn tun... Leland's hse.. He wanted to sneak out and follow us.. but when he was abt to go out, he got caught (unfortunately).. So we left without him.. We wanted to go to station 1.. but it was closed.. but we ended up in Asia cafe.. Siang ming, Melvyn, Gio Haur, Eu Shen and Donnie were there.. Played a while and finally reached home at 3 smth..


Killing Boredom while waiting for leland


Jeslyn & Nicole


Nicole & Deric

Jeslyn , Nicole & Deric


Tuesday:- Woke up DAMN early today.. was supposed to go study at Mac d.. But after following my sis to college to pay the fees, we (Jeslyn, Eunice, Deric, My sis and i) finally reached mac d at bout 11.15.. saw Iz they all there and even Vincent and Suki.. Then after studying a while.. We were off to ou.. Stayed there till bout 5 then Deric's uncle sent us home.. Jeslyn and Eunice came to my hse.. Eunice went home at 8 and Jeslyn went home at 10..


At my hse... ( God, I look weird!)

Wednesday:- Followed my mum and grandmother out for breakfast along with my bro (mummy came home from China yesterday).. Then came home, got ready and went to KL, low yat plaza.. Finally reached home at 3.. And here i am, blogging!

In the car on the way home from KL

0 comments: