CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday ISAAC!!

I've known this guy for exactly 5 years.. From form 1 till now (form5), we've been friends.. We had our ups and downs.. Our Fun and fights.. but no matter how much we fought, we still end up friends.. and i just wanted to wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The cutee Burfday boi!!


Nicole*Isaac


So anyway.. I went to study in the morning today.. Then went to ou wit Deric.. Then we went to Centre Point to meet up wit Iz.. Just to wish hum happy birthday.. Then we went home...

At abt 5, my sis called me and asked if i wanted to go for a swim with Wai Hoong, Boon Hoe and Hoong Chun.. So yeah, we went to Bukit Utama for a swim.. But guess wat.. My sis and i didn't end up anywhere near the water! Instead, we started to cam-whore!

Transparent!! (sexy!)


Then... He tried to hide his "assets"


Yummyyy!!


Retake same pose wit Boon Hoe


My sis And me!!



Wai hoong And myself



Boon Hoe*Nicole


Random picture.. (look at wai hoong's face!!)

All rushed to take this pic!




0 comments: