CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If you want my LOVE, 1st u hav to win my trust!

Just came back from tuition.. At 1st i didn't wan to go into detail about what happened today.. but then again, y hide the embarrassment for the ppl who don't really care(or cares a lot since she asked me not to tell any1?)


Well... there's this gurl named Jessica Ting.. I knew her during the merdeka celebration we had at Mardigras.. Over the one month period, we've gotten closer and closer (ppl hu've been reading this blog wud know).. But this morning, i found out that she MADE OUT yeah, i repeat MADE OUT with Deric Lee the day before (thats CURRENTLY my ex).. I was sitting at Wong Kok with her waitin for some frenz when i found out.. How? The messages he sent her.. So well, apprently, SHE was the one who kissed him 1st.. Some fren eh?


After FINALLY getting Deric to admit what happened, i went back to Wong Kok, paid for the drink and left with my friends ( i asked her to look for Deric).. After chilling a while, we went to OSC to foos.. Yeah, thats how i tried to get it all away from my mind..

Siau Lung came to OSC.. and when i told him everything, i was in tears.. crying my hearts out (it was damn embarrassing! Serioiusly, hadn't done that b4).. I guess he kinda didn't know what to do... cuz he was just sitting there and trying to help me wipe my tears (come to think of it, it's kinda funny)...

Anyway, Jessica came up to trying to explain.. But apparently her explaining was.. i know how u feel.. Alex(her ex) did the same thing to me... everyone deserves a second chance.. When i said Deric has had more than 1 chance, she said she was talkin bout herself... Guess she doesn't actually care bout him at all..


After a while, my frenz and i went to eat.. wasn't really feeling well then.. almost puked in the rubbish bin beside the escalator.. But was okay after a while.. Went into OSC where Jeslyn FINALLY came.. God! i LOVE her, she's been there for me through a lot of things.. Then Eunice came ( i LOVE her too!! Glad that we repaired the friendship.. but thats another story..) So anyway.. hang in OSC till bout 4 smth (Deric happily foos-ing- guess the relationship ain't important eh?)

A friend sent me home.. then.. cried again when i told my sis.. again when i called siau lung and jeslyn, again when i listen to song and again just when i felt like it (god! i've cried more today then 5years added together)..

Asked my sis to go OSC to play snooker with me.. she said okay (guess it was cuz she know hoe sad i was).. went there and foos.. then she and sm went to play snooker.. was an hour late for tuition...

Anyway.. she keeps on saying we don't understand her.. Seriously, whats there to understand?! U guys made out. Is there anything else i shud understand? And she's now blaming us for not understanding her?! Seriously, who can be so stuck up in their own world that they can be that... Argh... dun hav a word for her..


Btw.. since everything's out... y not i just tell all the facts out eh...? lets c... Leland broke up wit her but she told ppl that she broke up with Leland.. Same goes for Alex.. She told me she nvr liked Leland.. but still tried it out with him (thank god he broke up with her)..

Ppl deserves a 2nd chance.. i know.. But does she? I really don't know.. Do i really want a friend that betrayed me like this? will we ever hang out again? Well, guess what? I've too many GUD frenz and i mean really really GUD frenz out there to waste time on one that doesn't treasure the friendship..

As for Deric.. shud i forgive him? He said he loved me... Is it true? what is love? How does some1 prove it? How long will he love me? how long will he wait? Guess only time will tell..

Anyway... I just wanted to say thanks to all the ppl that helped me with today!! LOVE ya guys!

*Jeslyn*
Some1 hu's always there for me when i need her! Mwaah!!

*Eunice*
Being frenz with her lits up my world (cute, funny & definatly pretty)

*Siau Lung*
There when i need him.. When he knows i'm in trouble, he comes just to give comfort!

*Victor*
A gud clown! (dun angry yea) Wat i mean by that is he makes my Laugh when i am down!

*Leland*
Gives gud advice (cuz he's been trough a lot).. And always havin my back!

*my dear sis*
A pain sometimes.. but when she knows i'm down, she brings me out! mwaah!



0 comments: