CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

u said u're trying.. But r u trying hard enuf...?

Have been single for... 2 days! I love my friends for always being there for me!

Jeslyn ===> Always calling to check on me

Eunice ===> Comin over to my house to keep me company

Leland ===> Brought us out to lunch yesterday!


They've been keeping me busy so that i don't simply think.. and i absolutely LOVE them for it! Anyway, went to ou yesterday.. Leland picked Eunice and i up from my house then we went to pick Silas and were off to ou.. Had a great laugh with then at Jusco and at Burger King...

Leland was playing a fool at Jusco.. Touching all the food.. pressing here and there.. It was hillarious! Then at Burger King, they started singin.. As in REALLY REALLY loudly.. Leland's singing was kinda "over the top" (if ya know wat i mean).. Eunice and i were non stop laughing!!

Then, Leland and Silas left to fetch some friends.. Eunice and i went to OSC.. where Siau Lung came after that... Wanted to go to Yippe Cup, but he kept makin excuses.. In the end i found out y.. Jessica Ting was there along with Deric... So yeah.. She walked off straight away when she saw me.. After walkin a while more at 6 my sis came to pick me up... And we went home along with Eunice..

At night, Deric called me and asked whether i backstabed him and Jessica.. And duh, since i didn't, i said no.. cuz apprently, she called him and said that i backstabed them.. But the truth is, i didn't even talk abt Deric.. and i don't have to backstabb Jess.. After what she did to me, i don't have to, i can FRONTSTAB her (if i want to).. If i ask my frenz not to trust a person thats not trustable, i don't consider that backstabbing.. It's just facts!

Anyway Deric wants a 2nd chance.. he wants me to forgive him and he says that he'll wait.. He says he doesn't like Jessica at all.. But then he doesn't act as if he wants a 2nd chance... He doesn't make the effort to try and gain my trust back... The things he does makes me more and more suspicious.. If he doesn't care and doesn't make any effort, isn't it best that i try to move on?

0 comments: