CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Short Update.


Okay, so I know I have not been blogging for a while now. And even when I do, it's really about nothing much.

Yes! I realized.

Can't be blamed though cause im leading a really really "laid back" life. And even when there is something to do, I don't usually bring my camera out.

This is also going to be another short update just to let you guys know that I havent given up on blogging.. YET.

I can't wait for the holidays where I'll be spending a month back in Malaysia. Unfortunately, a month is just too short a time. But owh well, beggars cant be choosy.

Went for the Rugby World Cup opening last Friday and the city was Jammed Packed! Will update about that soon.


Dont give up on me just yet =)


Always remember to smile because it always makes things seem better even when it's not.


XoXo.


0 comments: