CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rants.


Damn. I just hate waking up at wee hours and not being able to go back to sleep.
It's just to bloody annoying!

I got up around 2 just now and after rolling on the bed for 2 hours, I decided to get up (i mean it is pointless lying in bed when you cant sleep cause you just waste your time).

So headed downstairs to watch tv and for a cup of coffee (coffee seems to be my best friend lately.lol)


And since its already 6 plus now, no point even trying to sleep when I have class at 9.

The thought of skipping class was seriously at the top of my mind. But owh well, being the good girl that i am (ahem ahem), Im going for class.


I guess thats it. Just needed to waste some of my time ranting since ive got time to kill anyways =)


XoXo.


0 comments: