CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Revenge is sweet & Payback's a bitch.


Last Saturday Azriel, Stephanie and I went for dinner downtown. Dim sum for dinner and that was by far the best Dim Sum here so far. Not that Ive tried that many places but this was comparable to Malaysia and even better than some places back home. The funny thing though is that they didnt have chee cheong fun in a dim sum place. lol.

After that, it was supposed to be shisha while watching a rugby match. But that didnt work out. Instead, we headed over to Azriel's place to "chill".



The things guys do when they get a little high. LOL






And they things they do when they get even more intoxicated. LOL



As usual, never fails to sleep.









It was a randomly good night. And so was yday night. Didnt plan to go out yday but since class ended early, I went to grab a coffee with Adrian which lead on to dinner which eventually lead on to drinking. lol.


The guys decided to "ta kei" (L4D 2) and since I was bored, I watch How I met your mother season 7 =)

After i finished the 1st 2 episodes, I fell asleep. Which lead to..




What goes around comes around? LOL.



Funny how the world is so small. When I met up with the guys yday, they were with one of my highschool friend. Uh-huh. Small world.


XoXo.



0 comments: